So the economy is terrible, our income is pathetic and rather than tighten our belt straps we decided to take a great vacation. We are the typical Americans! We just got back from a fantastic vacation in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and it was heaven. I think it was 85 everyday with sunshine and happiness all around. The resort was beautiful, friends were wonderful and the food was excellent. I miss my chips and guac by the pool along with a fresas-colada everyday. Memories. I missed Will but it was a nice break--long enough to miss and appreciate him but short enough that we just relaxed and enjoyed it. I think the best part about vacations with friends is that you get to be the immature kid that you always were. It was so fun to wake up every morning and play beach volleyball, jump in the waves, float in the lazy river, etc. It was even more fun to see Mike so relaxed and happy playing with his buddies. It was almost like we were in Hawaii again just dating and I loved it. Yay for wonderful vacations. I could talk about it for years but I won't.
Life back home is good too--not sunny weather Mexico good but good. I missed Will tons and love how much he talks now. Sometimes I find myself just staring at him and laughing because he's so awesome. Isn't that how all parents feel about their own kids? Amazed? He's just getting so grown up (almost 2 now) and I love seeing his little personality develop. He only cares about sports at this time in his life and I hope it continues until he's out of high school and back from a mission--no girls Will. :) This is coming from a girl that started liking boys in Kindergarten so I have it coming. Anyway, it's snowy outside and I have to work but I wanted to write because it has been too long and I have pictures to post.
Thanks again girls for the fantastic vacation. It was needed and I hope to do it again, soon, tomorrow or maybe today. :)

7 comments:
Fun, Fun, Fun! What hotel were you at? Mayan Palace? I love Mexico (especially when it is snowing here and 80's there).
That is so fun! I think I want to copy you and go there today.
I was looking at the first picture and I thought, "wow, 4 girls from Utah and none of the pregnant, that's amazing...ha! Sara's pregnant" I'm a little slow.
Oh that sounds so fun right about now! Thanks so much for the chicken enchiladas, they were superb! I can't tell you how much I appreciate all the extra help. Let's see each other again soon.
I am glad that I was able to give you a personal send off on this fantastic vacation! It was fun, fun, fun to see you.
I never been to Mexico, but Mark talks about it all the time. In fact where you were vacationing I think he served in that area. Someday we'll take a trip down there. I would love to experience for myself.
Of course i am jealous but you for sure should keep talking about it! Cute that it reminded you of dating Mike back in hawaii! Love that.
DREAM, warm, jeoulous, no kids, SUN, lazy, BEACH, food, RELAX... Just a few words that come to mind looking at your great VACA pics. I'm so glad you guys had a fantastic time. Back to real life and this dang SNOW. BRING IT ON SPRING! P L E A S E!!!
Post a Comment