Sunday, June 14, 2009

So fun!


I know this is all I think about these days but I love being a mom. I do--love it. I love playing trains all day with Will and making faces at Macy in my attempt to get her to look at me. It sounds like I do nothing everyday but if that's the case then why am I so tired by 9:00 every night? I can't stop smiling because as I write this I can hear Will up in his bed talking to himself. He is repeating all the names of Thomas the train and his friends. Good ol' Thomas. Does anyone love singing the Thomas theme song in a British accent as much as Mike and I do? I thought I was the worst with foreign accents until I met Mike. Sometimes we try to talk like Harry Potter. We are not actors, singers, dancers or whistlers but we are awesome. That's going to be our family slogan.

I'm over writing so I'll post some pics and exit. Life is too short to be writing about it.

5 comments:

The Archer Family said...

Oh she is absolutely adorable!!! And we love the Thomas the Train song too!

Anonymous said...

SO ADORABLE!!! If you need any help give me a call. I am usually just around so i would gladly come over! You can call whenever if you need something.
Anna Godfrey

Worthen Family! said...

What a pretty picture! Joey and I are just reading your latest post and we love you guys. You are so funny.

Brooke said...

She's beautiful! I need to come hold her!!!!

Cammie said...

I love your family slogan. I think I will steal it.

Already Walking!?!

Already Walking!?!

Loves that Tongue!

Loves that Tongue!

Abby

Abby

Paradise

Paradise

Dolphin Adventure

Dolphin Adventure

Titanic Photo Op

Titanic Photo Op

This is the life!

This is the life!

Coco Kay

Coco Kay

Meet the Rogers

Meet the Rogers
Rogers Family

I"m an angry elf

I"m an angry elf

Goodbye 1970

Goodbye 1970

Montana