Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Home for Sale
















That's right. The Rogers are moving (maybe, if our home sells). Where you might ask? I don't know. In fact, I don't really want to leave. This is a great neighborhood next to my best friends and located down the street from a wonderful park. I'm not really sure what we are doing but we thought we would put it up for sale and see what happens. Our lives are up in the air right now so it seemed like a good time to see what happens in this market. It's a lot more work than I thought because selling means I have to keep my house immaculate everyday while working and taking care of my kiddos. I hope the buyers appreciate it. :) So tell your friends, family, everyone that they should come and check out Holladay. It's a great place to live and we love our home so they have to love it too. I will post some pics but it is also listed on the MLS for your viewing. It is #914828 (you can always go to http://www.utahrealestate.com/ and plug in the MLS number). A video tour will be available soon so you can check out how the Rogers live. No pressure on me whatsoever! Looking forward to a new adventure to share with my family so let's get this baby sold.

4 comments:

The Archer Family said...

Good luck! We will be praying for a quick sale for you. Believe me, I remember trying to keep a clean home on the market with a 3 month old and a 15 month old with a husband living in another state- that sucked!!!!! Now I just think it is impossible to keep a clean home anymore so good luck to you! Ha

heidi said...

wow. that's a shocker--you have worked so hard on your home whoever gets it is lucky. hey i have a good idea--move to Lodi!

Anonymous said...

Everything looks great! You guys have totally changed that place, talk about super cute and totaly modern. GOod luck. I would buy it! :)

abo-bder said...

شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستائر شمال الرياض
فنى تركيب
وايت شفط الصرف الصحى
شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض

فنى
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض

Already Walking!?!

Already Walking!?!

Loves that Tongue!

Loves that Tongue!

Abby

Abby

Paradise

Paradise

Dolphin Adventure

Dolphin Adventure

Titanic Photo Op

Titanic Photo Op

This is the life!

This is the life!

Coco Kay

Coco Kay

Meet the Rogers

Meet the Rogers
Rogers Family

I"m an angry elf

I"m an angry elf

Goodbye 1970

Goodbye 1970

Montana