Sunday, January 27, 2008

Happy 29th Miker

Happy Birthday Miker. Felicitones, Froliche Geburtstag. I don't think either one of those birthday greeting are correct but they work. Wow, Mike is turning 29. He's getting so old. I'm getting so old. I always thought maturity would come naturally with age but it's not true. I also though that responsibility brough on maturity but once again I was wrong. Maybe some of us are just not ever meant to really grow up. Good thing I married someone as immature as I am.

I decided to finally start a blog because I woke up at 5:30 this morning and there is nothing on TV so I wanted to see what this whole thing was all about. I'm not sure I'll keep up with it but it was fun to create an account so I'm giving it a try. It seems like all you girls love it anyway and I'm a girl so here I go.

My boy, Will the Thrill, is a rock star. He took 4 steps in row yesterday and he started clapping his hands. It was a big day for him and the little nipper is going to be walking any day. He just turned 10 months and time is flying WAY too fast. That name sounds like he should be an ultimate fighter or something. He'd definitely have to be in the light weight competition but it would work. Anyway, he is my life. He now has 2 teeth and he never stops talking. I think he got that from his dad. :)

I know this is a boring way to start of my blogging but the silver bullet infomercial just came on and I still love it after all these years. I love the guy's Austrailian accent and the blonde hosts fun summer dress. I love the cafe waitress with the Jersey accent chewing on her cigarette. Most of all I love the incredible acting and dialogue. Is nacho cheese and guacamole really that easy to make? I'll have to get back to this later.

8 comments:

naptime nostalgia said...

hip, hip, hooray! I am so excited you are now officially a part of the blogging world.

This reminds me. Trish and I were going to start a fake blog for you, with pictures off Will and everything. But we forgot. Dang.

But yeah. Happy Birthday Mike! And I am so looking forward to some more blogging about The Silver Bullet. It should be riveting.

Welcome, Welcome!

heidi said...

i love it. if anyone should start a blog it should be you. you never cease to make me laugh--you rock!

Deming Family said...

It's about time. I wish that Amy and I would have started that blog...how funny if you tried to set up a new account and it denied you because "there is already an account for Sara Rogers." That would have been funny. Glad to see you finally made it!!!! Way to go!

Ashley said...

Yippee Skippy Sara! It's about freakin time! I will anxiously await more funny blog posts from you. Happy Birthday Mike! Can you believe we're married to 29 year olds? Ha!

Stacie said...

I can't tell you how many times I haven't wanted to look at your blog and then remembered that you too hadn't started your own! So this is reason to celebrate. Miss ya,

Stacie said...

I meant HAVE wanted to....oops

Jill said...

Yeah! Now I can stalk you while I'm at work and get the latest in your crazy life. Maybe you'll have to teach me how to blog one day! -Jill

Stephanie said...

Alright Sara! I can't wait to see more of Little Will! Tell Mike Happy B-day from Sam and I!

Already Walking!?!

Already Walking!?!

Loves that Tongue!

Loves that Tongue!

Abby

Abby

Paradise

Paradise

Dolphin Adventure

Dolphin Adventure

Titanic Photo Op

Titanic Photo Op

This is the life!

This is the life!

Coco Kay

Coco Kay

Meet the Rogers

Meet the Rogers
Rogers Family

I"m an angry elf

I"m an angry elf

Goodbye 1970

Goodbye 1970

Montana