That's right, we're pregnant. Anyone who reads this thing knows but it's out in the open. I am about 11 weeks now and there is a baby in there with a heart beat. We are so excited but I am daily thinking we are crazy at the same time. I think it's smart to either get pregnant before your first turns 18 months so you don't know what you're getting into or after they grow out of the 18-3 year old stage. We chose to get pregnant at 18 months and Will is CRAZY! Bless his soul but wow, he's tough. People always think their kids will never be like this but I don't. I know my kid and I love him more than life but he is going to be that kid that dares the others to jump of bridges, eat bugs, shove things down the toilet, etc. I understand if you want to ban your children from my child. It's probably a smart move. He just has no fear. Wait, he has fear. I went to lunch with Stacie Stevens yesterday who happens to be watching 2 little kids for the week. We went to McDonald's play land and Will climbed right up to the top of the tube things. He is recently afraid of slides since some big kid shoved him down one the other week--jerk. Anyway, he got to the very top of the tubes to go down the big slide and sat there for a LONG time screaming and laughing. Stacie "had" (though got would be more appropriate) to climb up there and ride down the slide with him. I wish I had the picture we took of Stacie and Will in the tube. They should really make adult play lands at McDonald's too. Why aren't we entitled to free entertainment?
Anyway, Will is not okay with me typing so I'm done for now. Just wanted to let everyone know that we'll be expecting another kiddo at the beginning of May and we couldn't be happier or more scared!

14 comments:
We should get Will, Cody, and Bo together! Wait, that could be a disaster! My boys will be the boys that get the other kids to do stuff and they will end up with broken limbs! Or we'll be the family that the parents say "they come to OUR house! but you can't go over there!"
Congrats on the new little one!
Cheers!
Yay! Congrats on the new baby. I don't live in utah so I don't hear the word on the street so I am glad you blogged it.
I hope your pregnancy goes well.
I agree about making a playland for adults too. I get jealous when I see kids playing in them.
Jealous you got some time with Stacie too. Isn't she the raddest?
congrats on #2. our 3rd one has managed to pick up all of the deviant skills of the older 2 and manages to keep us on our toes. wants to play with them, throw fits like them, eat at the table with them, do what they do in a one year old body.
take care and have a great day.
Yeah, we're so happy for you and know you'll be able to handle it, or at least you know people that can help out ;)
awesome. i can't wait to meet will and your belly at christmas--you better be there. thanks for your email. it is nice to have people supporting us californians in the californication that's going on. :)
love you
Congrats!!! That's so exciting! Our first 2 kiddos are close in age, too... and even though there is lots of chaos, it is SO much fun! Good Luck!
Will really is adorable!! (and he looked so cute in the shark costume). Congrats on the pregnancy... 2 kids is TOTALLY different and a little crazy. You'll have a blast :)
Well I didn't know so- CONGRATS! Seriously, I think two is much better than one. I'm not kidding... They entertain each other.
CONGRATS SARA! I can't remember if I knew this before or not, if i already congratulated you, just ignore me...I'm losing it! Let's do lunch soon!
Thanks for joining the club guys!
Yeah! Congrats! 2 is a blast! Especially once the oldest stops treating the baby like a toy, until then it is a big scary, but fun too.
Congratulations! How exciting. I'm very happy for you. Hope everything goes good in the pregnancy!
Yeah we are pregnant buddies!We should hang out! Congratulations!
congrats!
Post a Comment