GIRL! That's right--a little girl. I am so excited. I really didn't care either way but of course you always want one of each, right? I am going to have a pink princess covered in bows and ruffles but still tough enough to play sports and camp with all of us. How fun. Mike is really excited too and Will doesn't really care but thinks it's funny when I tell him there's a baby in my belly. i can't believe I'm already this far along--18 weeks. What should we name her? How should I do her nursery? Is she really in there? It's so fun to give this large tumor in my tummy an identity. It makes me love her even more knowing that she is there. I can't wait for Will to have a sibling so he's not alone. This baby making business is great, real great.
The picture above has nothing to do with anything but Will would make one awesome Santa Clause. So Thanksgiving was awesome this year. We were able to go with my family this year and even though Mike's family is filled with EXCELLENT cooks there is nothing better than mom's stuffing. I only get it once every other year so I made sure to take in enough for the next 2 years. It's so good. My family had the stomach flu so mom was missing, Mikey was dead on the couch, London threw up non stop and Bella threw up once. It was an affair to remember but that's why holidays are so great. Oh, and we can't forget the couple that shall remain nameless who kept making out on the couch in front of the family. Mike didn't think it was funny but I just thought it added to the memory. I'm happy to say I made it through Thanksgiving just fine and didn't get sick until the following day. Nothing like a little stomach flu on top of pregnancy, eh? It was so fun to just have 4 days without work, computers, phones, etc. and to just shop. Yay for shopping.
So I should have a lot to say but all I can think about is that I'm having a little baby girl so I'm done writing. Besides, the Biggest Loser is on right now and I'm eating peppermint ice cream with hot fudge while watching it so I've got to get back to it. It's so emotional and I'm proud of all of them but why is Vicki being such a wuss? Just jump out of the tank Vicki. It's 12 feet in the air over a large pool--what could happen? A belly flop? I'm going to sit and judge her while she works her a#$ off and I eat treats!

10 comments:
Congrats!!!! Baby girls are so much fun!!!!! I'm so excited for you. What is the official due date?
(And I totally agree about Vicky- I hate her and wish she had gone home 2 weeks ago when they had the chance).
so so cool. i am pumped for you. good work, you'll have to teach me how to make a girl--i'm ready. we are coming to ut for christmas and i wanna see you, jill and whoever--steph is coming too i think. lets hang.
wholly cow that is so weird--its not chad, this is heidi and chad is my brother---i don't know how to switch it, just know that it is i.
Yeah!!! Congrats Sara. I am so dang excited. This is going to be so fun!
Congratulations! That's great. I am very jealous about a girl. Maybe someday, i'll get one.
Way to go on making a PINK One! You'll have to tell me how great it is! Congrats!!!
Congrats! Girls are SO much fun! We are excited to see you guys tomorrow! Yeah! Talk to you then...
Girls RULE!!! I am so happy for you guys! Did i already say girls rule!!
yeah! congratulations! So excited for you all:)
Awesome Sara!!! I can't wait to see the nursery - you have incredible taste!
Post a Comment