Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pink!







My doctor better be 100% correct on this being a girl because there is no turning back now. I have started painting her room and it is PINK. I'm not playing this whole green/yellow thing. My boy was blue and my girl is pink and I like it. I like yellow and green for the record but it's not what I'm going for. The color is Pink Cadillac to be exact and it looks like I am painting my walls with Strawberry Frosting. Maybe that's why I like it--ooh, frosting on graham crackers sounds good. Anyway, I'm excited to get Will's and baby girl's rooms done. Mike is going to refinish the wood floors this week, I'll paint and we'll be done by Monday (or next year). Fun. I'll post pics when finished because Will is moving into a cowboy themed toddler room (his name is Will Rogers after all) and he's excited about it.






Speaking of Will, I can't get enough of him even though I get so burned out. Mike is gone at nights now working/remodeling homes so it's Will and I. He's such a stubborn kid but so much fun. He is always asking for "Cop Porn" and I laugh every time. To clear the air, Mike and I are not into Cop Porn or any other type of porn. Will is wanting popcorn and those "P's" and "C's" are easily confused. He has no problem saying the word penis though and I wish he would say cenis instead. He's just very aware of his anatomy at this age and I made the mistake of teaching him all his body parts. Anyway, he's a fun boy with lots of energy and personality. I can't wait until he starts playing soccer next year. I love game day Saturdays and now that Mike is heading towards retirement it will be fun to have my kids begin. Kids--wow, that's plural because I am having more than 1. I've been scared about it up until now. I can't wait to see this new baby and for Will to have a sibling to fight with. He needs a little partner to play with and I'm jumping the gun but I can't wait to take all of us to Disneyland or to the park just to play baseball and tennis. Oh cute, she'll get to wear a tennis outfit. Anyway, this family thing is fantastic. We're learning a song in Primary called Family is of God and it's so true. There is nothing better!!!



3 comments:

Jill said...

I can't wait to come see your girly room! You always do such a great job decorating. We should hang out one year and catch up a bit, it's been too long.You know you have to wear matching tennis outfits with your little princess!

Cory and Holly said...

I want to come see! And, what does Mike do? I saw Trisha's New Kitchen, beautiful! I showed my MIL, she wants more info! Would your hubbs be up for coming out our way??

Rommel and Christy said...

I'm going to say DITO on it better be a girl! I am having one as well and the room is PINK!! (well, everything is pink.)

Already Walking!?!

Already Walking!?!

Loves that Tongue!

Loves that Tongue!

Abby

Abby

Paradise

Paradise

Dolphin Adventure

Dolphin Adventure

Titanic Photo Op

Titanic Photo Op

This is the life!

This is the life!

Coco Kay

Coco Kay

Meet the Rogers

Meet the Rogers
Rogers Family

I"m an angry elf

I"m an angry elf

Goodbye 1970

Goodbye 1970

Montana