Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Over Analyzing


I'm with Will watching cartoons on this oh so snowy spring day and we're watching Maisey the Mouse. Have you seen it? This cartoon drives me nuts. They can't talk and I think Charlie the alligator is handicapped. The amazing thing is that even though they are all completely incompetent they have their own houses and yards. Here is Maisey the mouse who can't communicate, can't figure out how to make a bouncy ball bounce or put batteries in her battery operated car but she was able to qualify and obtain a mortgage as well as keep up her house and yard. What does that say about me?

I would love to have clients like Maisey and Charlie walk in to buy a home and I could just sign the paperwork for them while they try to figure out how to get the lid off the pen or fit a square block in a round hole. Same stuff applies to all the monsters on Sesame Street. Elmo has a nice place filled with computers, TVs, video camera and talking doors and shades. How did he get that set up? I've never seen an episode where they work or really do anything other than play. It's like they all have life figured out and I should be learning from them. I could play with Mr. Noodle all day and make up words to Jingle Bells on my piano to fit the theme of my day. Interesting. That's all I have for now until I get Will's 2ND B-day pics downloaded.


Well as Elmo would sing, "snow snow snow, stinks stinks stinks, snow snow stinks stinks stinks". I'm waiting for Spring to show up and stick around so that I'm not stuck inside analyzing the reality of cartoons.

4 comments:

naptime nostalgia said...

I love you Sara. You are hilarious.

Brooke said...

ahhh, the joys of motherhood :)

Cammie said...

Have you watched Word World yet? You might have similar sentiments about that show.
Do you allow Will to watch the shows with humans acting like cartoons? How do you feel about those treasures? (The Wiggles and the like.)

Ashley said...

Sara, I love you!

Already Walking!?!

Already Walking!?!

Loves that Tongue!

Loves that Tongue!

Abby

Abby

Paradise

Paradise

Dolphin Adventure

Dolphin Adventure

Titanic Photo Op

Titanic Photo Op

This is the life!

This is the life!

Coco Kay

Coco Kay

Meet the Rogers

Meet the Rogers
Rogers Family

I"m an angry elf

I"m an angry elf

Goodbye 1970

Goodbye 1970

Montana