Check out MSN's headliner today:
Could Pot Cure the Economy? Promise of tax bonanza fuels the push to legalize.
Let's all think about that right now......okay I'm done. Maybe pot could cure the economy, what do I know? Nothing. Maybe if we were all high we wouldn't care or worry about our financial problems, family, life, anything. That's the way to handle things--escape! Honestly, who are these people writing these articles?
I'm having my baby by Monday. She is supposed to be here already but I guess she likes my tummy too much. Probably because it's filled with oreo cookies, milk and root beer floats. I wouldn't leave it either. My doctor promised I would be induced if she didn't show up by Monday. I have taken all advice to speed up this process--mexican food, trio pizza, walking, vacuuming, sex, pulling Will around in his wagon, etc. and all it has done is caused me great pain. I am now uncomfortable and hurting and still there is no baby. :) I'm scared for labor but so excited to have a little one again. It's only been 2 years since Will was born and I feel like I've forgotten how to do everything already.
Not to switch subjects again but remember when Oprah was fun? Well, she's not anymore. Her shows are always so depressing. Ellen is fun and makes me happy. This is the benefit of working at home--Will goes down for a big nap, I log on to my computer and work for 3 hours and I get to watch Oprah/Ellen in the background. If I'm going to work I wouldn't have it any other way.
I thought I was in the mood to write about stuff but I'm not. I'll just wait until Macy is born and then I'll write and post pics. I've got some relaxing to do right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Already Walking!?!
Loves that Tongue!
Abby
Paradise
Dolphin Adventure
Titanic Photo Op
This is the life!
Coco Kay
Meet the Rogers
Rogers Family
I"m an angry elf
Goodbye 1970
Montana

3 comments:
Hope she comes soon. I'm shocked you want to name her Macy verses something "cuter" like Damionetta or Maxine :) (PS I think Macy is a dang cute name). Missed you today at the zoo. Happy laboring! Good luck!
-And I agree that Ellen is funner to watch.
I am SO excited for you! Hang in there... baby Macy will be in your arms in no time! I hope everything goes smoothly. Good Luck! We'll be thinking of you!
Hey, if you get around to it, will you email me your email address please? I've got something I wanted to send you. Thanks!
darbeeb@gmail.com
You are way to hillarious. I agree with everything you said...especially Oprah! I haven't watched her for years; well I quess I never really watched her. I am all about watching positive, fun, and uplifting stuff...Who wants to watch depressing shows with such a depressing world. Maybe that's why their are too many depressed people...Too much Oprah!
Congrats on the baby girl; I hear she's a DOLL! Of course!!
Post a Comment