Monday, March 31, 2008

Pirate Party Bomb!

Damn that Damon Yauney and Mark Eubanks! They said it was snowing on Saturday so I cancelled Will's outdoor b-day party. That's right, I had 48 hamburgers, 48 hotdogs, buns, 5 dozen cupcakes ready to be made and a house full of pirate gear. No one wants to barbecue outside in the snow so I cancelled it because the weather kept talking about what a crummy day it was going to be. Sure enough, Saturday is a beautiful sunshiney day all day long and Sunday is the crappy, snowy day. If anyone feels like dressing up like pirates and eating burgers come on over because it's all here.

Too add to it, I got really sick Saturday night. I am now laying on my couch, passed my kid off to the in-laws and I'm eating Lipton's chicken noodle soup and Ginger Ale while watching the Parent Trap. I feel awful but I'm so happy at the same time. Maybe I'll be able to catch up on the entire Anne of Green Gables series as well while I sit in my dark room surrounded by tissue and dirty glasses. Does anyone else watch that when they're sick?

It has been a month since I last wrote so I am going to use today to catch up on all of you. I really do love how this connects all of us. It's so fun and I'm glad that everyone is doing so well. I'll post more pics. We're almost finished with our basement and bathrooms so I'll do a before and after thing because it's exciting that the house is almost done. It's a miracle.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Sorry you are sick- but love the Anne of Green Gables series (Damion thinks I am retarded, but it is kind of like a "comfort show"- as opposed to a comfort food). Excited to see how your remodel is going. Hope you feel beter soon.

heidi said...

never believe the weather men!!! i shouldn't say that...every year i plan an outside party and every year it rains here on Oshyn's b-day. note to self: this year DO NOT INVITE LOTS OF PEOPLE. THEY WILL NOT FIT IN YOUR CONDO. there it is. still dress up and put some pictures on. if not, you'll have to walk the plank!

Cory and Holly said...

Dude! Major bummer on the b-day party! However you made the effort, you get the credit! He'll thank you one day!! Cody's birthday is coming up (April 25)and I think we're heading to Jungle Jim's! Weather be Damned!! Hah Ha!!

Already Walking!?!

Already Walking!?!

Loves that Tongue!

Loves that Tongue!

Abby

Abby

Paradise

Paradise

Dolphin Adventure

Dolphin Adventure

Titanic Photo Op

Titanic Photo Op

This is the life!

This is the life!

Coco Kay

Coco Kay

Meet the Rogers

Meet the Rogers
Rogers Family

I"m an angry elf

I"m an angry elf

Goodbye 1970

Goodbye 1970

Montana