Tuesday, February 26, 2008

La Vita Bella

What a glorious day--truly magnificent. It's that kind of day when you just wake up smiling because you can hear the birds singing and the sun shining. It's kind of when you feel like singing, "Zipadedoodah, zipadeeay". I have decided to change my recent frowny face to a smile (with a little inspiration from a few other blogs that seem unrealistically happy to my pessimistic self) and enjoy every moment of today. It started out where I lost a loan due to their appraised value being cut--so what. Then another loan is on hold due to rate increases. Big deal, it's only money that pays our bills, right? I'm just going to keep smiling. I've been dancing around the house with William as we cleaned and I felt like a little bird should have flown in through the window onto my shoulder. Now that he is napping I am looking up volunteer opportunities so we can help out our fellow mankind. I'm thinking about putting on my floral Donna Reed dress and cooking dinner so it's ready for Mike when he comes home. Maybe if I act this way I will be this way. I've decided that I let little things like work and life affect my mood too much so it's stopping today. That's right, Feb 26 is as good as any to adopt a good attitude. In fact, I would like to make it a national holiday called "Adopt a Good Attitude Day" and since it's national it might as well be a federal holiday and we'll all have work off. Yes, I like where this is going. That will only help everyone adopt a good attitude because they won't be at work. Wow, should I run for President?

I must admit I love this blog thing because I love hearing from all my old buddies. HI everyone. I'm a selfish blogger because I write on my own but don't check out others. I am going to work on it and say hello to all of you because I can't wait to hear and see all about you.

12 comments:

heidi said...

i love the optimistic attitude--makes life better. i think i need to start adding zipidee doo dah to my songs for the day. thanks.

Stacie said...

Sar, This is what I'm talking about! You did it! I've been checking and checking waiting for this blog. good job.
ps Tuesday went well...keep ya posted!

Deming Family said...

I love this post. It's so positive in such a sarcastic way. I think you should not only run for president, but write a book as well. It may be more sucessful than this stupid mortgage business.

Laurie said...

Hi, it's Laurie from your neighborhood. Down the street around some corners n'stuff. Sara you are so awesome! This post came on the perfect day for me. I'm glad I came across your blog, I had to keep reading. You are a clever and fun writer. I am adding you to mine.
Hope you have a great week! Here is mine if you'd like. Nothing exciting. gregandlaurie.blogspot.com

matt, bekah, jax said...

Well when you get down to Phoenix you'll see there is much to be optimistic about. The weather, for one, is perfect! Plus you get to hang out with me -- what could be better? Can't wait.

austin and cherisse said...

hey there how you two doing? just wanted to say hola.

Stephanie said...

Sara- I just tagged you to do a husband post, check my blog to see how it is done. Don't feel like you have to okay.

Da Denninghoff's said...

You just got me pumped up! Thats it, I'm going to be more positive starting now!

Aimee said...

Hi Sara. Its Aimee White - now Heffernan. Remember me?

I just wanted to say hi and tell you that I say your blog through Bekah's and will check in on your life if that is ok!

Hope all is going well and that the positive attitude lasted into March!

You can get to my blog by clicking on my name.

heidi said...

okay, i'm trying to be patient, but i want to see little will in his pirate gear for his b-day. loved the invite!

Cory and Holly said...

Hello, Hello! I am loving the positive attitude! I need a little dose of Zipidee doo dah every now and then! Your little boy is DARLING! It's nice to be able to see all you guys since I've lost touch with everyone! Hopefully we can all catch up!

Deming Family said...

Sara I keep checking every day for an update. Get cracking, alright!

Already Walking!?!

Already Walking!?!

Loves that Tongue!

Loves that Tongue!

Abby

Abby

Paradise

Paradise

Dolphin Adventure

Dolphin Adventure

Titanic Photo Op

Titanic Photo Op

This is the life!

This is the life!

Coco Kay

Coco Kay

Meet the Rogers

Meet the Rogers
Rogers Family

I"m an angry elf

I"m an angry elf

Goodbye 1970

Goodbye 1970

Montana