Sunday, February 10, 2008

Lonely...

Hi. It's been a little while so I thought it was time to get back at this. The truth is that it's late Sunday night and I have a lot of work to do so I am procrastinating. It feels like I'm back in school trying to get everything done but my homework. I've completely cleaned my house, done my laundry, put Will to bed, painted my fingernails and toenails, plucked my eyebrows, etc. so now I just really just need to get my work stuff done. Sad.

I liked my new quote above because it is so true. I had the opportunity to try out to be Belle at Disneyland and I didn't do it. Sure I'm too old, a little overweight, etc. but I've always wanted to do it and I didn't. Next time tryouts are here I'm going for it, even if I'm 45. Belle ages too, right? She can't stay young forever for crying out loud! I'm such a talker and it makes me sad because I want to be a doer.

Miker has been playing in a soccer tournament in Viva Las Vegas and I miss him. He's been gone since Thursday and the break was nice but it's time for him to come back. It's cute to see that Will recognizes Mike is gone and he misses his daddy. What a cutie. Anyway, Mike is apparently kickin' a$% and taking names. Booyah! Go Olympique Montreaux (not sure it's spelled right but that's a toughy, even for a spelling be champ -- hee hee Mike).

Since I was a single gal this weekend I had several GNO's and it was a party. I saw 27 dresses, adorable. I helped cute Natalie put together her wedding invites because she is marrying Joey Worthen and they are the cutest couple in the world. I also had a little Hawaii get together along with shrimp cocktails and pina coladas so it was a great time. We pulled out "Can't Buy Me Love" and there are so many fantastic, quotable lines that I forgot about. It's so great to just be with girls talking about girl things all the time. Sometimes I miss it.

Some of you requested more cruise photos so I will post some. I tried to upload the dolphin videos that Mike took on our little adventure and they are so good (n't)! I was surprised to find out that National Geographic didn't want him after footage like that but apparently they are really picky. Let's just hope the video uploads so you can all enjoy it as much as we have.

I have so much to say so I'm going to be done already and get back to work. LLLLAAAAMMMEE!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I miss GNO and the Hawaii night sounded like fun! Is Mike playing for a new Team? Will does look like a stud! Did I tell you Sophie is cutting her 4th tooth??

Stacie said...

Sar, sounds like such a fun weekend. Will's pictures are to die for. I love him. He is getting so dang big!

Already Walking!?!

Already Walking!?!

Loves that Tongue!

Loves that Tongue!

Abby

Abby

Paradise

Paradise

Dolphin Adventure

Dolphin Adventure

Titanic Photo Op

Titanic Photo Op

This is the life!

This is the life!

Coco Kay

Coco Kay

Meet the Rogers

Meet the Rogers
Rogers Family

I"m an angry elf

I"m an angry elf

Goodbye 1970

Goodbye 1970

Montana