Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hello Again

Wow, 2 blogs in a row--I must be crazy. I don't have nearly enough pictures of Will on my sight so I am posting his new ones along with his old ones. What a stud. He's really walking around now, he waves hello, he says MOM all the time but usually when he's mad, he has 2 teeth and he is the biggest tease. I really can't believe how much I love this little monster. I've always wanted a little Miker and that is exactly what I got. Will loves to talk all day long and he never stops eating--ever. It even amazes me and we all now how much I like food. I'm definitely down with this family thing so I think we're going to keep it up. :) Enjoy!

3 comments:

Deming Family said...

Way cute! How the heck did you get that cute backdrop? Is this part of the infomercial stuff? What a find.

Darbee said...

Hey Sara! I'm SO glad you found us. Zach and I talk about trying to get together with you guys...and we are the biggest slackers, ever! Maybe this will be an easier way to stay in touch. Can I just say that your little boy is about the cutest thing I have ever seen. I shouldn't be surprised...cause look at his mom. :-) But seriously, he is adorable! We need to meet him in person one day! Hope you guys are doing well! Stay in touch!
Darbee

Julie Ethington said...

Hi Sara!!! I found Trisha's blog, which naturally led me to yours! Will is SOOO cute! Seriously, a miniature Mike! I love it! Well, I just wanted to say hello! I love your header on your blog!

Julie

Already Walking!?!

Already Walking!?!

Loves that Tongue!

Loves that Tongue!

Abby

Abby

Paradise

Paradise

Dolphin Adventure

Dolphin Adventure

Titanic Photo Op

Titanic Photo Op

This is the life!

This is the life!

Coco Kay

Coco Kay

Meet the Rogers

Meet the Rogers
Rogers Family

I"m an angry elf

I"m an angry elf

Goodbye 1970

Goodbye 1970

Montana