Monday, March 31, 2008

Tagging?

What? I can't keep up with tagging. I'm doing good to even log in and type anything let alone tagging. As of now I need to write 100 things you don't know about me. Absolutely not! You don't know them for a reason! I was tagged to do a hubby blog and I should do it because Mike was one cute albino baby. He's a paler version of Will and he has cowboy boots on in every picture. The most recent tag was to write about the past 10 years or so. Well, a lot has changed. I was in high school 10 years ago. I'm proud to say that I am no longer in high school. Done.

Thank you.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

I agree about tagging. I'm not into it nor does my husband let me do it. He said if I answer a tag I will have officially prostituted my blog. Can't let that happen.

Already Walking!?!

Already Walking!?!

Loves that Tongue!

Loves that Tongue!

Abby

Abby

Paradise

Paradise

Dolphin Adventure

Dolphin Adventure

Titanic Photo Op

Titanic Photo Op

This is the life!

This is the life!

Coco Kay

Coco Kay

Meet the Rogers

Meet the Rogers
Rogers Family

I"m an angry elf

I"m an angry elf

Goodbye 1970

Goodbye 1970

Montana